Friday, January 9, 2009

Ashley Calloway is my name and I attend The Ohio State University of Newark. In my English class we are to create blogs and talk about a specific subject over the next ten weeks. In my blog I plan on talking about giving good advice on relationships. Relating to many different relationships I have a lot of experience and wish to share with people on here. Each week there will be interesting thoughts and sayings that I hope will draw people in.

Have you ever had relationship problems with your boy/girl friend, family and friends? Do you wish there was something you could do to make it better? Well, I’m the person to give you the advice on how to better your relationship. Also I can take you through steps to better yourself so you can better your relationships.

Going through rough relationships myself, I have a lot of experience on many types; having problems with my siblings, my friends and the most important of all to me, boyfriends. Giving advice has been truly a blessing for me because it’s just something I was placed on this earth to do. As a child my friends would always come to me when they were in trouble and ask what should they do the next time around so they wouldn’t be in the same position as they were in now. My grandmother says she always seen something special in me because she said I would always try to help people out with my advice.

For the next ten weeks, I shall shower you guys with my advice on relationships. If there is something you just can’t understand I plan on helping you with your problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment