Friday, January 23, 2009

Relationships between friends...

My friends Leanne, Carmella, Jalisa, and Dottie are my inspirations. Sometimes I sit and wonder how I became best friends with these crazy girls. They are the true definition of friends and I’m glad they’re in my life.

When things aren’t right in my life, Jalisa is the one who I talk to about what’s going on. She understands where I come from and she listens to what I have to say. Jalisa is like a sister I never had, she doesn’t judge me either. When we met back in high school we was cool, but we didn’t start hanging out and getting real tight until we got in the 11th grade. We bonded like we known each other for ages. She is the friend one wishes to have in their lives.

My friend Leanne keeps me laughing; she is really funny and crazy. She is the friend I been longing for in my life because I used to be uptight and took things serious all the time. When I’m around Leanne she makes me forget about all the troubles going on in my life and I feel free with her. I can always go to her and get a good laugh when I’m down and out because she knows how to make a person be happy. When I got into an argument with my boyfriend in the past I thought about Leanne because I knew she wasn’t going to let me down, she had me splitting my sides because I was laughing so hard. After talking to her I noticed that I wasn’t thinking about him or that stupid argument we had.

Dottie is my big sister I never had. She is quite around people, but behind closed doors she is really goofy. Dottie and I met in high school like everyone else, but we started hanging out in 11th grade. She is similar to Leanne she keeps me laughing and she is something like a leader to me. If it wasn’t for her talking about staying in school, I wouldn’t have continued my next quarter at OSU-Newark because I was going to drop out.

Carmella is like my second little sister and she is also quite around people, but behind closed doors she is really funny. She is special to me because we both had a similar situation and when I talked to her about it she understood me and that made me feel good.

All of these girls are special to me, they are my sisters and they are my best friends. Our relationship between each other is tight and strong!

5 comments:

  1. Your lucky to have so many good friends. My Grandfather always said that if you have one true, good friend in life, your a lucky person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is great to have friends you can talk to about everything. They seem like they are good ones to have. I have also lost a lot of friends when I started working and going to school, so it is great to keep in touch if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really good to have really good friends around you. Some friends turn on you after sutton down falls.

    ReplyDelete
  4. a thats whats up u got a lil circle of close people to u not to big not to small just enough keep friends like that around forever cuzz they are always going to be there when u need them

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is great how close you are with your friends! You have such strong relationships between all of your friends. It is great to have someone you can laugh and cry with!

    ReplyDelete