Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Guest Blogging Experiment

This time, picture yourself in a good relationship. Close your eyes and imagine that one person who always brings a smile to your face. You can't have a bad time with them no matter what you are doing. You're always on each others mind and you can't wait till the next time you see them. Could this ever be you? Once again, "never say never." I believe there is someone like this for everyone. I believe if you are patient enough, you can find this person. It is all just a matter of time and patience. Once again, I haven't got much to say. I know that with time, I will find the right person. I'm not in a hurry. I know that that person will come someday. And when that day comes, it will be a happy day.

2 comments:

  1. i think that this is so true. i don't think you should go out and try to find someone i think that you should let them find you. when its right they will.

    ReplyDelete