Friday, February 6, 2009

The four letter word!!!!


Love is nothing but a four letter word! I truly hate that I love him; it’s a deep kind of love too. When we first met we were inseparable, he was my peanut butter to my jelly!

After finding out he cheated on me with other girls, I was oh so heartbroken. Crying day after day and night after night, I realized I deserved better because my parents taught me to be strong and if I didn’t learn anything serious from my parents, one thing I did learn from them is never let a man bring you down.

Like a fool in love I came right back to him because if felt like I was leaving a piece of me behind. I eventually got pregnant by him and heard he had someone else pregnant also. Stress and pain was endured throughout my body and I truly believe he was the reason why I had a miscarriage; I was always stressed out by him. Being young and in love is not good at all for nobody.

Finally to sum it all up I am single and on my grind now. At first I didn’t care about anything or anyone, but the only thing I did care about was being with him. I didn’t understand the true meaning of love and now that I have much experience I do. Now that my eyes are open I want to help other people not make the mistakes I made. If you feel like you shouldn’t be in a hurtful relationship, don’t be scared to get out of it because it will be very helpful in the long run.

Be yourself don’t let some chump change who you are and make sure you know all the signs of a relationship going downhill. Think Smart!

2 comments:

  1. wow. thats intense, i'm sorry things didn't turn out so well. It's good that you look forward to your futre with out him, and i agree that you're much better with out him. have fun being single!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was very good advice that you gave! im glad you when it was the right time to get out of that relationship

    ReplyDelete